Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Loving My New (Bigger) Booth at Camas Antiques!



What an exciting month this has been!  After a couple of late nights at the store I was all settled into my much larger booth space...and loving it!


Customers and friends have commented that this new booth feels much lighter and brighter!  Just the look I was going for!


I've accented my neutral pallet with touches of blue and green.  I plan to bring in other soft pastel colors throughout the seasons.


It's been a great month so far and I look forward to continuing to stock vintage finds and hand painted furniture in this new space!


This beautiful French floral plate and ironstone pitcher sold quickly!


One of my favorite estate sale finds this month was this amazing Victorian butterfly brooch.  Although I can't bear to part with this one, it was a part of a collection that I will be bringing with me to the Downtown Camas Vintage and Art Street Faire on Saturday, August 26th!  (See flyer at the bottom of this post!)


Last week I restocked with more fun finds and a couple of new projects.


Still on an image transfer kick, I added this authentic French perfume label to this vintage box painted in Antoinette.  Of course Artisan Enhancements Transfer Gel is my go-to product for these projects!



The large grey/blue wall rack is a repurposed bed (footboard) painted in a mix of French Linen, Louis Blue and Pure White Chalk Paint®.


One of my favorite estate sale finds this month is a crowned cake plate that I simply cannot bear to part with.  At the moment it sits on a dresser in the living room displaying a few fun treasures.


The Downtown Camas Vintage and Art Street Faire is just one month away!  I have some fun treasures squirreled away for this fabulous event!  If you are anywhere near Camas in August, don't miss out on the fun!  RSVP on our Facebook event page for updates and sneak peeks from our vendors!

Thank you so much for your sweet visit!

Best Wishes and Blessings,
Amanda