Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Sweet Little Tea Time Table

Over the weekend I put a couple of coats of my favorite creamy paint on this darling little side table and got it ready to add to my space at the shop.  It's a nice size and would be so lovely to sit next to with a cup of tea or hot chocolate and a favorite magazine.  Sounds like a good way to relax after Thanksgiving dinner, if you ask me!
The tea set and other silver serving pieces were estate sale finds from last week!  I picked up some other fun things too that I'll be sharing with you soon!  These pieces were quite tarnished.  It's always exciting to me to bring home old silver pieces and polish them up to shine and sparkle.
This Bavarian tea cup trio went to the shop along with the table and silver set.
These silver napkin rings would be an elegant addition to a Thanksgiving table!
Funny that I'm always drawn to gravy boats...I really don't care for gravy!  My own boats have held more syrup over the years than they have gravy!
These little German Christmas tree candle clips are so fun.  I've been holding onto them thinking that there must be a clever craft I could use them for.  Have you seen these used in any way other than their intended purpose?  I would love to hear your thoughts and ideas!  Candles on the tree would be absolutely romantic, but with two little boys, two cats and a dog...I don't think flames on our Christmas tree would be a very smart idea.
Thank you so much for your sweet visit today!  I hope you have an absolutely wonderful Thanksgiving surrounded by people you love!

Best Wishes and Blessings,
Amanda


I will be joining Kathleen for White Wednesday at Faded Charm today!  Stop on by for a whole lot of lovely white inspiration!